As I'm lying here beside my baby, I'm just grateful that I'm able to breastfeed him. If I have to expressed my milk, I know it would have been very hard for me, as I'm on the road daily. Where would I store my ebm? Where do I pump?
It's not exactly a friendly place for breastfeeding mothers. There are limited places that provide nursing room, and I'm not about to pump in the toilet. Just think of how dirty most toilets are anyway.
I'm just si grateful that I'm able to bring Azfar to work. I left my previous job because I want flexibility and better income. So, if I'm not allowed to breastfeed the way I'm doing it now, what's the point of being in this business in the first place.
I left my previous career because, it doesn't leave much time for everything else. I don't fancy going home late every night 10 years down the road. when I left 9 years ago, I dreamt of bringing up my kids myself, having a family, and having lots of time for them.
Now I just hope that I managed to do this until Azfar is at least 2 years old, and have a strong business too.
No comments:
Post a Comment