Thursday, 12 July 2012

The first iffy ever

Few weeks ago, we had a little iffy situation. Azfar is generally a very easy baby to care for. He very seldom cry, moderate temperament, and most of the time a very happy and smiling baby.

So when Azfar get fussy, even a little bit, my mommy's siren went off! That morning Azfar was a little clingy, and only want to nurse. Granted, he has always been attached to nursing, but this time around a bit more than usual. We had his temperature taken, it was normal. So I put it down to me being over reacting.

We went out for our first meeting, and that was when his fever spiked. :( of course I'm worried. After a short visit to his doctor, we went straight home. Luckily, the fever lasted for only a day. But I stayed home the next day to give Azfar time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment